Are Glow Sticks Toxic?

Answer

Glow sticks are not toxic. The liquid in the glow stick is non toxic though the sticks are made from tough plastic which do not break. In case of skin contact, you should wash off immediately with hot water.
Q&A Related to "Are Glow Sticks Toxic?"
Under normal circumstances the chemicals are non-toxic. They may irritate the skin,
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-toxic-are-glow-...
most are non toxic because little children might bite through the plastic and drink the fluid. though i liked glow stick fluid once and it BURNS. i know im an idiot. it seemed like
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200901...
It has a phthalate ester agent, hydrogen peroxide, and it really depends on the brand a kind of glow stick as to other ingredients in any glow stick. They look cool.
http://answers.ask.com/Business/Other/what_is_in_a...
"Non-toxic" generally means non-toxic to animals and specifically to humans. It's possible for something to be more or less innocuous to animals but highly toxic to plant
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_glow_sticks_kill_...
Explore this Topic
Glow sticks contain a chemical in them that make them light up. Normally, this chemical is non toxic when swallowed, however, depending on the manufacturer they ...
Under normal circumstances the chemicals are non-toxic. They may irritate the skin, ...
Glow sticks are not dangerous. The liquid light source is non-toxic, and no heat or harmful radiation is produced. Contact with the eyes or ingesting of the fluid ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com