Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to Children?

Answer

There are a few different types of Hibiscus plants, such as the Chinese Hibiscus, Red Hibiscus and African Hibiscus, just to name a few. The Hibiscus plant is a very finicky plant and require a lot of care and attention. While there are many common household plants that are dangerous if ingested, the Hibiscus Plants are an outdoor flowering plant that are not poisonous to children.
Q&A Related to "Are Hibiscus Plants Poisonous to Children?"
Philodendron. English Ivy (Hedera helix) Dieffenbachia or Dumb Cane. Hydrangea. Elephant's Ears. Bird of Paradise (Musaceae) Pothos (Epipremnum aureum) Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201103...
The holiday season is a very festive and happy time of year and many of us like to decorate with plants and give plants as gifts. How can you tell which plants may harm your children
http://voices.yahoo.com/a-guide-poisonous-christma...
Expert's Answer Hello Student, More than 12,000 to 40,000 children a year are harmed by ingesting poisonous plants. This child actor died in August and it's believed it was from a
http://www.justanswer.com/questions/vque-how-many-...
If you suspect that someone (or a pet) has ingested poisonous plant material:
http://gardenresourceguide.com/FAQ.html
Explore this Topic
Hibiscus is beneficial to humans but toxic to dogs. If your dog has been poisoned by hibiscus, you should call your vet immediately. ...
There are several common plants found in gardens that are dangerous to animals. Hibiscus plants are also known as Rose of Sharon or Rose of China. Its scientific ...
According to the College of Veterinary Medicine, Hibiscus is poisonous to dogs, but not cats. However, they are in the same plant family as the Tiger Lily which ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com