Are moles poisonous?

Answer

Moles are mammals that burrow underground, causing serious damage to property. There are several types of moles that are found mainly in the eastern half of the United States. Moles are poisonous due to the toxins in their saliva. When a human or household pets are bitten by a mole, treatment from a trained physician should immediately be sought.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "Are moles poisonous?"
1. Find the areas of your lawn where the moles were most recently. Look for burrows or tunnels on the top of your lawn where the dirt is pressed over the grass. Press a broomstick
http://www.ehow.com/how_6564858_use-poison-kill-mo...
Traps and poisons are not only dangerous to pets, children, and the environment, but they will cause the moles to die a painful death. There are environmental- and living-creature-friendly
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200710...
Getting rid of moles. Before anything make sure the problem you are complaining of is moles and not pocket gophers or voles. If the latter two visit. and click on the appropriate
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Pest-Control-1500/moles...
Poisons are not generally effective against moles as they will not consume them.
http://www.allstateanimalcontrol.com/animals/moles...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015 Ask.com