Are Tulip Bulbs Poisonous to Dogs?

Answer

Tulip bulbs are known to be poisonous to dogs. The signs of tulip bulb poison consumption in the dogs includes vomiting, diarrhoea and central nervous system depression.
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: are tulip bulbs poisonous to dogs
Are Tulip Bulbs Poisonous to Dogs?
Taking the family dog into consideration is a must when planting a garden. Many garden flowers are wonderful to the senses, but toxic to the dog. Dogs are naturally curious and can get into serious trouble if they think your newly planted tulip bulbs are... More »
Difficulty: Easy
Source: www.ehow.com
Q&A Related to "Are Tulip Bulbs Poisonous to Dogs?"
Tulips can cause drooling, central nervous system depression,
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-will-happen-if...
Explore this Topic
Tulips are considered to be dangerous to cats. The toxic portion of this plant is the actual bulb, which can cause drooling, central nervous system depression, ...
Daffodils are poisonous to cats and dogs as well as horses. The bulbs are the most poisonous part and if your pet ingested this plant, immediately contact your ...
Poisonous Plants by Category 1. Bulbs 2. Ferns 3. Flowering Plants 4. Garden Perennials 5. Lillies 6. Shrubs 7. House Plants 8. Succulents 9. Trees 10. Misc/Uncategorized ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com