Can Mold Make You Sick?

Answer

Mould can make you sick because it produces allergens, toxins and irritants that can have adverse effects on human health. The likeliness and the extent to which you can become sick depend on your health, your age and your sensitivity to irritants and allergies.
Q&A Related to "Can Mold Make You Sick?"
1. Identify areas of mold growth in your home. Mold requires moisture to thrive, so seek out areas where condensation or water seepage occurs, such as in bathrooms, around window
http://www.ehow.com/how_5704601_rid-mold-sickness....
Some symptoms of mold poisoning include: uneasiness in respiration,headaches,
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-sympto...
Because The Bacteria Infects Your Immune System ! [causin you to be ill]
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_mold_make_you_s...
Not Medical Advice: Symptoms of mold sickness are numerous, and mimic many different disorders and diseases. The most common symptoms do mimic allergies. report this answer. Updated
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-are-symtoms-of-mold...
2 Additional Answers
Ask.com Answer for: can mold make you sick
Can House Mold Make You Sick?
Though molds are common in most buildings and houses, there is at least one kind of mold that you need to watch out for. Stachybotrys chartarum can cause allergy-like symptoms including hay fever and difficulty breathing. It can also cause an increased... More »
Difficulty: Easy
Source: www.ehow.com
Yes, mold can make you very sick. However, that's not saying that a slightly moldy piece of bread will cause you to vomit. Often, mold related sickness occurs after long time exposure or high doses in your system.
Explore this Topic
No, you will not get sick from eating mold. There are only certain kinds of mold that will make you sick. These are those molds that excrete what are known as ...
Whether or not spoiled cheese can makes you sick depends upon the type of cheese. In general. mold that has grown on hard cheese won't make you sick so long as ...
Black mold is the other name for Stachybotrys Chartarum.It can make you very sick, because it produces mycotoxin. In infants, it can cause lung bleeding. ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com