Can You Die from Drinking Rubbing Alcohol?

Answer

You can die from drinking rubbing alcohol. It is not the same as the alcohol meant for drinking. An overdose of can cause blindness and lead to death.
Q&A Related to "Can You Die from Drinking Rubbing Alcohol?"
It will either kill you or make you very, very ill. Symptoms depend on the exact chemicals in the product. Rubbing alcohol is usually isopropanol, but it may instead contain methanol
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_will_drinking_rubbi...
Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or consumption of
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effect...
Not Medical Advice: Rubbing alcohol's poisonous; causes permanent disabling illness or death if drunk. report this answer. Updated on Wednesday, February 01 2012 at 08:36PM EST. Source
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-happens-if-you-drin...
First of all you go blind then if that's not fun enough you die of alcohol poising.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200707...
Explore this Topic
If you are wondering what happens if you drink rubbing alcohol, do not do it. If it is consumed, seek emergency medical help. Dizziness, abdominal pain, nausea ...
Alcohol use is common in today's society. Information from the CDC's Alcohol-Related Disease Impact (ARDI) tool shows that there were approximately 79,000 alcohol ...
Henna usually doesn't take long to die out on its own, it only takes one to two weeks. But if you are not willing to wait, then rubbing alcohol works, also adding ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com