Can You Report Elderly People for Having a Dirty House in the State of GA?


If you or someone you know has knowledge of an elderly person living in a 'more than normal' dirty house in the state of Georgia (GA), it is your responsibility to report to the appropriate departments. You can call someone at the Department of Health or the Department of Human Services, Aging Services division. You can find more information here:
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014