Can You Sue Someone for Falsely Accusing You?


Yes, you can sue someone for falsely accusing you, but these cases can be hard to prove. If the government falsely accuses and convicts you, you may have legal recourse. Most of these suits brought in civil court are dismissed or, at best, settled out of court.
Explore this Topic
Someone who feels a false accusation has been made against them should seek legal counsel. It is the burden of the accuser and their legal team to make a case ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014