What is the chewing gum for denture wearers called?


The gum for denture wearers is called Freedent. It comes in spearmint, winter fresh and peppermint. It is made by Wrigley and was launched in the Unites States in 1975.
Q&A Related to "What is the chewing gum for denture wearers..."
The gum that remains after all teeth are extracted are called residual ridges, or simply ridges.
1. Remove as much gum with your fingers as you can. Using the gum itself to tap flecks of gum of the dentures. 2. Soak dentures in hot water to soften any remaining residue. 3. Rub
Sugarless chewing gum isn't a problem for denture wearers.Most use the
dentine... that's good also. orbit doesn't stick... trident
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com