Do I Need a Goods Vehicle Operators Licence?


One must hold the correct operator's licence if he uses a large goods vehicle to carry goods by road in connection with international trade or business. The licences are available in three formats: restricted, standard national and standard international.
Q&A Related to "Do I Need a Goods Vehicle Operators Licence"
It is another name for a driver's licence.
I'm a better parent than a driver. What I want to know is, since everyone you asks thinks they are an excellent, or above average driver, where do all the lousy drivers come from?
There are thre
Great Britain is divided into eight traffic areas. You will need to hold a goods vehicle operator's licence for each traffic area in which you have an operating centre.
Explore this Topic
Operator's Licence is needed to carry goods or burden connected with any trade or business if a motor vehicle on a road with a gross vehicle weight of over 3,500 ...
It is another name for a driver's licence. ...
An operator's licence commonly known as an O licence is the legal right needed to run goods vehicles in the UK. The operator’s licence scheme ensures that ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014