Do I Need a License to Sell Brand Name Clothes like Affliction and Roar?


To find out if you need a license to sell brand name clothes like Affliction and Roar, you need to contact your city's zoning office or business department. Chances are likely that the manufacturer will also require you to have some type of retailer or vending license.
Q&A Related to "Do I Need a License to Sell Brand Name Clothes..."
Affliction shirts are put out by the Affliction Clothing company.
Hi This Is Fuhad me looking for license.
When using this website please use common sense. The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional advice.
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014