Does Air Have Mass?

Answer

Air has mass but isn't very dense. There isn't as much stuff in a cup of air as present in a cup of water. The mass of air can also be calculated. Air is the sea of atoms in which we live.
Q&A Related to "Does Air Have Mass?"
On average, the mass of the earth's atmosphere is composed of 76.7 percent nitrogen, in the form of N2. The remaining 23.3 percent of the atmosphere's mass is composed near-entirely
http://www.ehow.com/facts_5030199_composition-air-...
I have no idea. Sorry. go to dictionary.com and that should help you. Your Welcome!
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_unstable_air_mas...
an. air mass. is a small volume of air defined by its temperature and water vapor content. Air masses cover many hundreds or thousands of square miles, and adopt the characteristics
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_arctic_or_polar_...
1. Open the Grand Prix's hood manually. Loosen the clamps at each end of the mass air flow meter with the socket set. The meter is located in the air intake tube between the air filter
http://www.ehow.com/how_7700288_repair-flow-pontia...
Explore this Topic
When a fast moving cold air mass meets and takes over a slower moving warm air mass a cold front happens. Cold air is heavier and more dense than warm air so when ...
A continental polar air mass is an air mass that is both cold and dry. The reason for this is that the source of the air mass is a continental region.An example ...
The maritime tropical air mass is the warm humidity often felt in the air in the southeastern part of the United States. It is the result of the combination of ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com