Does Drinking Bleach Kill You?

Answer

Drinking bleach can kill you. It destroys the throat and will eat away the stomach liner causing abdominal pain and unmanageable vomiting. If it is ingested for some reason, drink milk to neutralise the acidity.
Q&A Related to "Does Drinking Bleach Kill You?"
The main chemical in bleach is sodium hypochlorite. This chemical can reach plants through the use of greywater or on plants near the splash zone of pools and spas. Because bleach
http://www.ehow.com/list_7656441_bleach-kill-flowe...
You should never drink bleach. If you need and abortion see a doctor.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_bleach_do_you_d...
Any amount of bleach will hurt you. One cup or less will kill you.
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-bleach-do-...
So, of course you are wondering what happens if you drink bleach. People have done this and lived to tell the tale. Drinking a small amount of bleach won't kill you, particularly
http://chemistry.about.com/b/2011/11/20/drinking-b...
Explore this Topic
Bleach will kill mosquito larvae that are in standing water. If you currently have larvae in your yard or water surrounding your house, you may want to consider ...
Bleach does kill bees if a solution of water and dish soap is added to it. Leave the mixture in an area infested by bees. ...
The most common symptoms of drinking bleach are burning of the mouth, lips, and nearby areas as well as smelling the bleach from the person's breath. It you drink ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com