What Are the Dangers of Eating Ajax or Comet Cleanser What Are the Ingredients?

Answer

Ajax and Comet cleansers contain bleach and other caustic compounds. Eating it can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. If accidentally ingested, drink sips of warm milk or water, and call the poison center. 
Q&A Related to "What Are the Dangers of Eating Ajax or Comet..."
1. Cover your hands with rubber gloves. Wet your cleaning sponge using cool water and use it to wet the area you intend to clean. Rinse the sponge again. 2. Rub the powder onto the
http://www.ehow.com/how_8423896_use-ajax-foaming-c...
Not Medical Advice: Cleansers like Comet contain things such as sodium hypochlorite, sodium hydroxide, bleach, and caustic soda. Ingesting this can cause diarrhea, vomiting, or gastrointestinal
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-are-the-dangers-of-...
This powder is a mixture, not a single chemical compound.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_chemical_for...
you can see it at the back of the packaging.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200810...
Explore this Topic
The ingredients in Ajax Cleanser are calcium carbonate, sodium dodecyl benzene sulfate, soda ash, Tryclorocyanaric acid, fragrance and dye. Many of these substances ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com