What Are Facts on the Light Bulb?

Answer

The following are some of the facts on the light bulb. The light bulb was invented in 1879 by Thomas Alva Edison, light bulb was first invented in the 1800s, Energy efficient bulbs last up to 12 times longer than their unproductive counterparts, When you turn on a light bulb only 10 per cent of the electricity used is turned into light, and the other 90 per cent is wasted as heat. The following are Facts about Light ie is the fastest thing in the Universe, traveling at 299792458 meters per second and light rays always travel in straight lines.
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: facts about light
Light is electromagnetic radiation composed of tiny units called photons and behaves both like a wave and a particle.
Q&A Related to "What Are Facts on the Light Bulb"
It is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. It has the characteristics of a wave and a particle. The photon is the force carrier. It travels about 300,000 kilometers per second. It
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_facts_on_light_...
Light travels in straight lines / Light travels very fast / Light doesn't usually
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-three-fact...
There's 110 calories, 6.6 grams of carbohydrates and is 4.2% alcohol by volume in each 12 oz serving.
http://www.kgbanswers.com/what-is-the-nutrition-fa...
we say that the diamond is hardest substance 'known' but we say light as the ultimate speed possible for our universe not the ultimate speed known to us. even if some particles can
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200612...
Explore this Topic
Lights and Sounds is the 5th album by the pop punk band called Yellowcard. It was released on January 24, 2006. Some interesting facts about Lights and Sounds ...
There are many interesting facts about light. Light always travels in a straight line, but change direction every time they pass through a material. Light is the ...
One exciting fact about light bulbs is that they produce a source of heat that makes things visible in the dark. Without light bulbs, we would not be able to see ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com