Fed Oasdi EE?

Answer

Fed Oasdi ee on ones paycheck stands for Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance/Employee share. It's the required contribution one makes towards Federal Social Security. The maximum fed Oasdi ee tax has a limit of earnings of up to $106,800. The employee pays 6.2% while the employer pays 6.2% totaling 12.4%.
Q&A Related to "Fed Oasdi EE?"
$6300 I believe
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_maximum_fed_oasd...
Sounds like you're looking at a pay stub. If that's the case, that line is telling you how much you (the "ee" or "employEE") paid in social security tax (social
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200812...
Employers generally are required to make certain withholdings from your paycheck. Certainly, that box labeled "federal income tax" is not a mystery. If you see a box labeled
http://www.ehow.com/about_5132463_fed-oasdiee-payc...
The deduction labeled OASDI/EE on your paycheck stands for Old-Age, Survivors, and
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-fed-oasdi...
Explore this Topic
Fed Oasdi EE Withholding refers to Old-Age, Survivors, and Disability Insurance/Employee share. It is the tax contribution made towards the federal Social Security ...
$6300 I believe ...
why iam I paying fed oasdi/ee and ny oasdi/ee isn't it the same thing. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com