Honorable Discharge Certificate Replacement?


All service members who are discharged are given a DD Form 214, which is their discharge certificate. You can get an honorable discharge replacement certificate if you lose your original certificate. You can order a replacement certificate from the branch of the military that you were discharged from. This certificate is important since it includes a full and/or edited record of your whole military service, which is needed for employment and also for attending college.
Q&A Related to "Honorable Discharge Certificate Replacement?"
Right wing.WTF.a recruiter or mypay? Geesh! Write or call to HRC - St. Louis at 1-800-318-5298.
You need to contact the. Air Force. Personnel Center at Randolph Air Force Base, Texas. Make a written request to replace your. Honorable Discharge. Certificate and send a copy of
Answer 1. start with the Marine Corps League.they will help you out. Answer 2. National Archives.
Explore this Topic
A Form DD 256 is a certificate of honorable discharge utilized by the U.S. Department of Defense and the different branches of military service. An honorable discharge ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com