How can I report someone for tax evasion in Ireland?


You can report a person for tax evasion by either calling the HM customs and revenue hotline or filling an online form. All information regarding the person and nature of evasion is important to stop the activity. The process is confidential and so your identity is protected by law.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015