How Can I Transfer to Another High School?


To transfer to another high school, your parents need to fill out forms at your current school notifying them that you no longer will be enrolled. Then they need to fill out additional paperwork to enroll you in the new school. The new school typically uses the forms from your current school to verify you've withdrawn. Your parents also will need to provide additional records such as proof of immunization and residency.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014