How Do I Become a Mini Cab Driver in the UK?


To be a Mini Cab driver in the UK, you need to have attained 21 years of age and a Full UK Driving License (cat B). You have to go to the nearest post office and ask for the D1 form. Fill it up include you current photo, include cheque, or credit/debit card details (it cost ~£45), send it away and after approximately 2 weeks you will receive DVLA UK driving license.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015