How do i change homeowners insurance when owner passes away, but spouse survives?


When one spouse passes away and leaves a surviving spouse, you will need to call the homeowners insurance company to ask what their specific guidelines are for putting the policy into the name of the surviving spouse. You most likely will have to have a copy of the death certificate.
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014