How do I change my name after marriage in Indiana?


You need to submit your marriage certificate to change your name after marriage. This is done at the county clerk's office. You will also need to change the social security information.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015