How do I fill out a DA form 4187?


You can request personnel action while in the United States Army by filling out a DA 4187 form. To fill out this form, you first want to give the soldier's rank, name, and social security number. You then have to identify the old and new duty of the soldier along with the date and time the duty change is. You will then want to check the box for the action that you want to happen. Finally, sign the request and date it.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015