How Do I Get a past Years W2 Form?


you can get a W-2 form for past years. By logging on to the IRS's official website and entering your Social Security number and tax code information. If you have an account and services available to you, you can ask them to acquire a past years W-2 form for you specifically. This is usually done if the IRS is going to perform a tax audit as it is an easy way to verify whether or not an individual has paid their taxes correctly over the past few years.
Q&A Related to "How Do I Get a past Years W2 Form?"
1. Write your name, Social Security number, your spouse's name and Social Security number on Line 1 and 2 of Form 4506. Enter your current address on Line 4. Enter your address from
Form W-2 is Wage and Tax Statement. You have two options for obtaining your past year's W-2 form. One, contact your. employer. Employers are required to keep employment-related records
Visit IRS website and down loan form 4506, and request the W2, The tax years 2002 thru 2006 can be provided within 15 days and hte 2000 and 2001 will take longer up to 30 days or
The IRS does not have copies of W-2 forms, but you can get W-2 form information free of charge by requesting a tax return transcript. Call 1-800-829-1040.
Explore this Topic
1. First, turn to your employer's Human Resources department. Many companies keep copies of the prior year's W-2s or have access to copies. 2. Visit the IRS website ...
1. Log on to the IRS website to obtain blank copies of W2 forms from previous tax years. Click on the link titled "Forms and Publications" on the homepage ...
In order to deal with a lost W2 form you must contact the employer who issued the form. An employer should keep record of past W2's and will be able to send you ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014