How do I obtain a title to an abandoned car?


To get a title for an abandoned car on your property you first attempt to contact the owner of the abandoned vehicle. Contact local police and inform the police that you wish to take ownership of the vehicle. If they are unable to find an owner, if no owner turns up, you may receive the necessary paperwork to claim the vehicle.
Explore this Topic
To obtain a title for an abandoned vehicle in Arizona, the vehicle must have been abandoned for more than 48 hours on a roadway, parking facility or on private ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014