How Do I Put a Charge on a Property?


You can put a charge on a property after making the necessary application for such an order, following a court judgement in your favour. The application process includes filling an application form for a charging order on land or property.
2 Additional Answers
To put a charge on a property, you must first go to the court and get a form for “Charging Order on Land or Property”. This form contains all the important information. Submit the form. The Interim Charging Order form is purchased from the court as well. Lastly receive the “Final Charging Order, “as this will be given to you after attending the hearing. Provide a copy of this form to the Land Registry.
To apply for a charging order, you must complete Form N379, which is application for charging order on property or land and you can get a copy free from any county court. You will need details of the judgment, the full name and address of the judgment debtor, the amount of the judgment and the address of the property or land on which you want to impose a charge. Other needed information is the details of any other creditors you know the judgment debtor has, details of any other person who has an interest in the property, details of any additional reasons and also details of any additional reasons.
Q&A Related to "How Do I Put a Charge on a Property"
In order to put a lien on a property it would first be wise to consult with an attorney, as this can be a very time consuming endeavor. You or your attorney can file for a judgment
1. Attempt to solve the debt issue outside of court if possible. If taking an individual to court becomes necessary, the case will be heard and dealt with in small claims court. Once
Actually its called Theft. Larceny is a form of theft. Taking with the intention of keeping permanantly. If that's the case, then it would be called Larceny in whatever degree. Depending
1 Consider hiring an intellectual property attorney. Intellectual property law is a complex field and if at any point you need help responding to charges that you violated intellectual
Top Related Searches
Explore this Topic
To put a second charge on a property, you will need the consent of the first lender, or a charging order. A charging order effectively secures a debt against a ...
A charge in a property, is interest or a right which a lender or creditor obtains in the property of a company, by way of security that the company will pay back ...
To put a charge on property, you need to start by filling in an application from that is available from the court. File the form with the court after paying a ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014