How Do I Replace Lost Paper Part of Driving Licence?


In compliance with EU rules, paper licences are now a thing of the past. They have been replaced with card licences and are a welcome development. As for replacement, the process is similar to application with online registration, detail confirmation and subsequent delivery.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014