How can you replace a lost military ID card?


To replace your lost military ID card, you will need to make an appointment for get a new card. You will need to report the card lost or stolen and then visit a facility that issues the new card. This will be a local base in most cases.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015