How do I report a bad doctor?


To report a bad doctor, contact the Medical Board in your state. The Medical Board is responsible for investigating complaints and disciplining bad doctors. The Medical Board may need access to your medical records to investigate your complaint. You can find more information here:
1 Additional Answer
There are a couple of ways that you can report a bad doctor. If this doctor has committed what you believe to be a crime you need to notify the authorities. You can also report a doctor to the FDA.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2015