How Long Does It Take to Die with Antifreeze?

Answer

Antifreeze is a substance used to prevent things from freezing, common for use in air conditioning units. However, antifreeze is a poison that can be very deadly or fatal when ingested. The time it takes for a person to die after ingesting antifreeze varies. It can occur in just a few hours or may happen over a period of several days. Even a small amount of antifreeze can cause a very painful death, coma, or serious injury to the body. Anyone who has ingested antifreeze will need to seek medical attention immediately to help stop the devastating effects that this poison can cause.
Q&A Related to "How Long Does It Take to Die with Antifreeze?"
If the cat drank to much it could die in a day or so, if it drank a smaller amount it could vommit it out and be okay, but i would still take to the vet just incase.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_it_take_to...
The doctors say about 100 milliliters of antifreeze is sufficient to
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-antifreeze...
We do not give out advice about ways to commit suicide. Please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) if you need to talk.
http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-fast-will-it-take-to...
You do realize you can be reported to the authorities and charges for animal cruelty don't you? Well if you didn't know that - you can, and I'd be first on the list to report you.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200805...
Explore this Topic
It usually will take about 3 hours for a lethal dosage of antifreeze to kill a dog. The same goes for practically any pet or animal. ...
Antifreeze is the cosmetic form of mineral oil found in automatic brake fluid, hydraulic fluid and is also found in make-up, hair and skin care products, deodorants ...
How long it takes to die from carbon monoxide poisoning depends a great deal on 3 things. The size of the space, the amount of ventilation, and the concentration ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com