How Long Will a Dog Live after Drinking Antifreeze?

Answer

It is according to how much antifreeze a dog has drank and how big/small the dog is as to how long it will have to live. Antifreeze poisoning is a painful and torturous way to die.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "How Long Will a Dog Live after Drinking Antifreeze..."
Well it depends on how much the dog drank if it drank a little it will live.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_will_a_dog_live...
Hi Dustin. I wasn't referring to your question at all in my question (does that make sense) I had written my question before seeing yours. I feel so sorry for you. At no point have
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200801...
Not veterinary advice: Dogs can die from a large dose of antifreeze within a few days. Within 6-12 hours of ingestion is when it may be irreversible. Ask a vet.
http://www.kgbanswers.com/how-long-does-it-take-fo...
If you see your pet drinking antifreeze, or think your pet may have had
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-you-do-if-y...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com