How Many Elements Are There in the Human Body?

Answer

The human body consists of 13 main elements. 99% of the body is made up of just six elements, with oxygen being the largest. The other five are carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. The remaining 1% is made up of seven other elements.
Q&A Related to "How Many Elements Are There in the Human Body"
The six main elements that are present in the body are: 1) 65% Oxygen 2) 18% Carbon 3) 10% Hydrogen 4) 3% Nitrogen 5) 1.5% Calcium and 6) 1% Phosphorous. There are other small amounts
http://answers.ask.com/Science/Chemistry/what_elem...
There are many, many elements in the human body, the most common of which is Carbon, as we are carbon based life forms. There is also a lot of oxygen present in the form of oxides
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_elements_are_in_th...
Oxygen is the most abundant element in the human body. It makes up 65 percent of the total weight of a person. For a person with a weight of 155, about 94 pounds of her total weight
http://www.ehow.com/info_8591305_3-common-elements...
Most of the human body is made up of water, H. 2. O, with cells consisting of 65-90% water by weight. Therefore, it isn't surprising that most of a human body's mass is oxygen. Carbon
http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/f/blbo...
Explore this Topic
There is no definite figure as to the number of human body parts that are there. However, it is safe to say that there are thousands of parts in the human body ...
The amount of ribs that are in a human body is twelve total. Seven are in the center or connected to the sternum. Three are connected through the cartilage and ...
In the human body there are 33 vertebrae. This includes five that are fused to form the sacrum and four that form the tailbone. The remaining 24 vertebrae are ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com