How Much Antifreeze Is Deadly?

Answer

Antifreeze even in small quantities can be deadly. It is said that two to eight ounces is deadly to an adult. For a child as little as two tablespoons is a deadly amount.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "How Much Antifreeze Is Deadly?"
Every year about 10,000 dogs and cats are victims of accidental poisoning
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-deadly-is-drink...
The main problem could be a well known cobalt ignition issue. check all fuses, wires, and connections if you've worked on cars before and call to see if you still have any warranty
http://www.fixya.com/support/t1533418-batterty_dea...
usually a leak occurs when engine is running. shut it off and go under the car and take a look.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201206...
Explore this Topic
Antifreeze vary from vehicle to vehicle, for example a 1995 Hyundai will take about 6-7 litres of antifreeze, A Peugeot 206 needs a 50% mixture of antifreeze ( ...
Antifreeze disposal is an important topic because this type of fluid is considered to be an extremely deadly poison. Unfortunately, antifreeze also has a sweet ...
You can purchase VW antifreeze at most auto parts stores. The recommendation for changing this fluid is at least every three to four years. Only approved antifreeze ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com