How Much Energy Is Lost at Each Trophic Level?

Answer

The larger amount of energy is lost at each trophic level. There is only 10% of energy that is passed on to the next level. This therefore means that 90% of the energy is lost on each level.
Q&A Related to "How Much Energy Is Lost at Each Trophic Level?"
90% percent of energy is lost at each tropic leveland 10% is passed on so 10% is the answer.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_to_the_ener...
As energy flows through the food chain, 90% of the energy is lost at
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-energy-is-...
90% Rule of tens states that only 10% of energy is passed onto each level and the rest of the energy (90%) is lost through indigestion, bodily excretions, and/or heat.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200912...
In this example lets look at how many electrons are in each energy level in gold. Using the electron configuration table you see that gold has 6 energy levels. Each energy level in
http://answers.ask.com/Science/Chemistry/how_many_...
Explore this Topic
Energy that is lost at each trophic level of an ecosystem is replenished by sunlight. A trophic level is the position at which an organism sits within a food or ...
Food energy flows from one organism to the next as it passes through a trophic level of the food change. Most is lost to heat and waste. Only 10-20-percent of ...
The internet is a good place to learn about ecosystems. You can learn what besides energy moves through organisms at each trophic level online. There are sites ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com