How Much Sugar in a 12 Ounce Can of Diet Coke?

Answer

12 oz. can of soft drink may contain 30-72 mg of caffeine. Less than 5% of this caffeine is from the kola nut; manufacturers add the other 95%, using the extract obtained from the decaffeination process.
Q&A Related to "How Much Sugar in a 12 Ounce Can of Diet Coke"
Depends how crooked your dealer is.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_tablespoons_sug...
An 8 ounce Coke has 97 calories, 27 grams of carbs, and 33 mgs of sodium.
http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-grams-of-s...
If you live in the US, none. We use High Fructose Corn Syrup instead of sugar in a lot of our products. The reasons for this is because: 1. There's a tariff on sugar imports (we don't
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200901...
Impossible to provide a 100% reliable reply. Here several answers for you, choose the one you want to believe: 1. No impact (the Coke answer) 2. Cancer (the naturalist answer) 3.
http://www.quora.com/Diet-Coke/What-would-be-the-i...
Explore this Topic
If you are on a low carb diet, vodka would be the perfect drink. There are no carbs in vodka. It does have 64 calories per ounce. It has no fat, cholesterol, sodium ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com