How do I add my wife's name to my house deeds?


To add your wife's name to your house deeds, you first have to check your dwifes credit report. You will then have to apply to refinance your mortgage, including your wife's name then contact the title company that holds the property deed to your home for your mortgage company.
1 Additional Answer
To add your wife's name in your property, visit the land registry or see a solicitor and fill in names transfer forms. The procedure is simple if there's no complications with the property because after filling the property transfer forms, the name is changed from your sole name to your joint names. The process is straight, but you will need to pay solicitors fees, Land Registry fees and Stamp Duty Land Tax returns
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014