How to Apply to Nominate a Worthy Person for a New Year or Queen's Birthday Honour?


To apply to nominate a worthy person for a New Year or Queens Birthday honour, one should start by filling a copy of the nominations form and sending it to the Cabinet Office by email, fax or post. An expert committee will then compare the nominations and the best candidates will be put forward to the Prime Minister. Finally, the Prime Minister presents the list to the Queen.
1 Additional Answer
To nominate a person for the new year or queen's birthday honour, Download the form from Director, call 020 7276 2777, send an e-mail to or write to Ceremonial Secretariat, Cabinet Office, 35 Great Smith St, London.
Explore this Topic
To nominate someone for an honour, first, you have to know this person very well and have all the facts as to why you have to nominate her. This will help you ...
John Motson, BBC's football commentator, was given an OBE in the Queen's birthday honours list in 2001. This was the same year he was celebrating 30 years since ...
To nominate a person for an OBE, first download the nomination forms. You may also write the Cabinet Office, Honours and Appointments Secretariat. To find the ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014