How to Get License in Another State If You Have Charges in the One You Live in?


To get a license in another state, if you have charges in the one you live in, will be difficult. One reason for this, is they now have a national database that states can now input information regarding your previous charges. I knew someone that had charges in another state, and tried to get a license. And they were not able to, because they had information in the national database.
Q&A Related to "How to Get License in Another State If You Have..."
The Certified Nursing Assistant license does not transfer between states. It is commendable to keep this license up to continuing working in an honorable profession. Check the licensing
1. Complete an application for endorsement. Download the form from the state's board of nursing website or contact the office to have a paper form mailed to you. In some states, you
Usually when you go to renew your insurance, the agent will remind you to take care of your license. If you are a permanent resident of the new state (you have taken an apartment
1 Write a letter to them. Get paper and a pencil/pen and start writing out your feelings to them. As if they were right there talking to you. Ad
Explore this Topic
No, if you are a resident of the a state it means that's where you spend most of your time, where your license is from and where you have an address/home. ...
Pressing harassment charges if you live in one state and filing the charges in another state will be fine. The charge will be applied in the state the harassment ...
When moving from one state to another you should make sure you have a place to live and your new job settled before you make the move. You should also make a list ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014