How can I open up a group home?


Find the appropriate place for the group home. Then contact the DHR (Department of Human and Health Services) to give you a document (application) which you have to complete to get a license. When you are approved you can start with the home group.
Q&A Related to "How can I open up a group home?"
1. Identify the under-served population in the community. Speak with community health professionals, social workers, heads of local outreach ministries and any local crisis center
In order to set up a wireless home network, you really only need two things: a wireless access point (WAP) and a wireless-enabled computer. Sounds easy, and it is. The WAP is the
First contact the DHR for licensing information and application. Secondly, inquire about any pre -licensing sessions that you may have to attend. Most states require these sessions
1. Contact your state's health department, department of professional regulation, and your city's small business development center to find out what permits and licenses you need
1 Additional Answer
To open a group home, you must first search and find the home that you would like to have for your group home. You will then have to contact your states Department of Health and Human Services. Fill out the required documents and required fee's to the agency. Most states require some kind of formal training to open a group home, if your state requires this then complete the training. The home will have to be inspected to make sure all safety requirements are up to code. Once you have been approved, advertise with your local hospitals or in the newspaper and get your group home going.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014