How to Report a Website?


To report a website, you need to make a report to Action Fraud. Action Fraud is a service set up by the National Fraud authority. The website has a link for reporting a website fraud which could be a virus or a spoof. In the case of a spoof, forward the mail to Action Fraud, for more details on reporting internet crime, visit:
Q&A Related to "How to Report a Website?"
1. Call your local FBI office if you come across a Web site that contains child pornography. You will find the number for the local branch in the government section of your phone
I mistyped the URL when heading to Facebook and it brought me to a site made to look like it. After trying different variations of 'Facebook' misspelt, I found three more. I looked
Mobiledia is daily website with a mix of reporting on technology, culture, insight and analysis, offbeat and humor and the mobile future. The site keeps people updated on the latest
While the first thing you need to do is find the. contact page. but once you've found it, there are some things you can do to make sure your error report isn't ignored or set aside
Explore this Topic
The best way to report a website is to notify the web provider or domain owner. You should be able to find the domain owner through the website address. They often ...
1. Fill out a "Complaint Assistant" form on the Federal Trade Commission website. Enter the required information into each appropriate field, then click ...
It is important to report any and all illegal websites to the proper authorities. These illegal activities websites engage in fall in various categories and there ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014