How to Transfer Medicaid Benefits to Another State?


If you have Medicaid through SSI, you should contact your new Social Security office after you move to transfer your benefits. If you have Medicaid benefits through the state, you should contact the entity that determines eligibility in your new state. Contact your local county human services office to determine the appropriate contact person in your new area.
Q&A Related to "How to Transfer Medicaid Benefits to Another..."
1. Secure a new address. You must have a new forwarding address in your new state in order for the SSA to make any changes to your account. 2. Contact your local Social Security office
The Certified Nursing Assistant license does not transfer between states. It is commendable to keep this license up to continuing working in an honorable profession. Check the licensing
Hands down, I must say Massachusetts! I'm from MA and can tell you from personal experience that if you are not able to afford private health insurance, you still have options there
Hi This is way too complicated to be done by e-mail. Call 1-800-224-6330 and you will get the local office of the SHIP program. These are Medicare trained counselors that can explain
Similar Questions
Explore this Topic
Medicaid is a federal government health insurance for low income families. When you move to another state you can transfer your benefits. Before moving inform ...
1. Notify your local office of the Social Security Administration of your change in address as soon as possible. Since most Medicare benefits are distributed electronically ...
Yes, you can transfer your SSI benefits to another state. This change can only be made if you're moving to the new location permanently. If you don't plan to stay ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014