How do I get a copy of my SF 50?


An SF 50 is the record of your governmental military service as a civilian. If the SF 50 form was created in the late 1990s or later, it can be accessed online with the army office of civilian personnel. If the work and record was prior to the late 1990s, you can request a copy by mail with the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center. A copy of an SF 50 may be needed when applying for government civil service jobs that do not have to do with the military.
Similar Questions
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com