How can I find assistance with paying my rent?


If you need assistance paying rent, there are certain state agencies you may be able to turn to. You may be able to receive a Section 8 voucher for reduced rent, but would need to rent from a landlord who accepts Section 8s. A local public housing office or your statewide housing finance department should be able to assist you and answer questions. Each state has their own set of guidelines for who qualifies for assistance and who does not.
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014