What options do you have if you can't pay your water bill?


Those who believe they will fall behind on their water bills for the month should contact their providers and find out what options they offer. They may qualify for the Low Income Payment Program (LIPP) or the H20 Help to Others Program, both of which assist in specific situations as of May 2014.

In both programs, help may be offered in the form of a payment plan, a credit toward the monthly bill or, if the bill is severely past due and service is about to be shut off, a cash grant. Both programs have their own requirements, and some will vary by state.

Explore this Topic
There are many individuals and families that are having a difficult time paying their rent and other bills. For those that need help paying their rent, there are ...
Many churches help individuals who are having trouble paying rent and other bills meet their financial obligations. Many people are struggling in a weak economy ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com