Inhaling Nail Polish Remover?

Answer

Dangers of inhaling nail polish remover include damage to the liver and central nervous system. It can also kill brain cells and cause cancer.
Q&A Related to "Inhaling Nail Polish Remover?"
You could get gas poisoning from nail polish which could result in
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you...
Some people get a slight high from inhaling fingernail polish remover, others get headaches, nauseous or dizziness. Some people, if they purposefully inhale fingernail polish, may
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_when_you_in...
1. Ventilate the room by opening a window or turning on a fan. Many nail polish removers have a strong scent; they can be toxic if you breathe too much of the fumes. 2. Select a product
http://www.ehow.com/how_2089459_remove-nail-polish...
I think you'd get one hell of a headache if you kept inhaling the fumes. Clean the carpet and it should be much better: Mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent with
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201110...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com