Is Beeswax Safe to Eat?

Answer

It is perfectly safe to eat beeswax. In fact, eating beeswax is reported to improve many health conditions.
Reference:
Q&A Related to "Is Beeswax Safe to Eat?"
1. Apply cold to the stain in order to loosen it. If the beeswax is on a piece of clothing or tablecloth, place it in the freezer to chill the wax. For carpeting or upholstery that
http://www.ehow.com/how_6755473_safely-remove-bees...
It is really hard to say which wild mushrooms are safe to eat. Most people say if the mushroom turn a silverish black when it is cooked then it is not safe to eat and you should beware
http://answers.ask.com/Food_and_Drinks/Other/which...
it can get very very sick and needs to be taken to the vet. it may die.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happens_if_a_dog_ea...
1. Add some fruit. Spread a layer of peanut butter onto a slice of whole grain bread. Add some slices of banana, apple, mango, or other fruit of your choice. You can even substitute
http://www.ask.com/question/what-peanut-butter-is-...
Explore this Topic
Beeswax melts at 64?°C (about 147?°F) which is the highest melting point of any known natural wax. It is can be used in cosmetics, safe enough to eat and ...
1. Use a cheese grater to grate 3 tablespoons of beeswax into a glass microwave-safe container. 2. Add a half-cup of grape seed oil, light sesame oil or sweet ...
Discolored steak is safe to eat if it is not yet expired. Another indication of whether or not it is safe is if it has a weird smell. ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com