Is Red Mold Dangerous?

Answer

No, most types of red mold are not dangerous but there are a few species of red mold which are. Red mold is also known as red yeast and thrives in damp, moist areas with little light.
Q&A Related to "Is Red Mold Dangerous?"
Mold is a fungus that grows from microscopic spores that float in the air. Mold needs a dark, damp surface and a source of nutrition, such as dust, to grow. These two facts make your
http://www.ehow.com/about_5173389_dangers-mold-bas...
This subject tends to be highly subjective. To find out exactly any sensitivities or allergies that your parents might have they would need to consult a mold specializing physician.
http://www.quora.com/How-dangerous-is-household-mo...
I would say that you actually have little reason to be concerned in this case, thankfully. Mold is transmitted by spores, which considering the enclosed nature of Tupperware, as well
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201103...
I did an experiment, i am still working on it, but I started an experiment testing which kind of bread would start to process mold faster, white bread with no water on it, or white
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_red_mold_and_is_...
1 Additional Answer
Mold is a type of fungus that grows in warm and damp places. The color of mold cannot be the sole determinant of whether it is dangerous, you must know the type of mold.
Explore this Topic
Some types of Penicillium molds such as Stachybotrus are dangerous if one is exposed to high amounts of pores. Symptoms of mold contaminations include sore throat ...
The basic danger of eating moldy bread is developing a stomach ache or an allergic reaction to the mold. There are cases where mold causes mycotoxins to form within ...
Aspergillus Penicillium is a mold species often present in water that creates mycotoxins, and is a main contributor to the development of harmful bacteria. Continued ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com