Is Sperm a Good Source of Protein?

Answer

No, sperm is NOT a good source of protein. There are claims to the contrary, but a gob of semen after ejaculation only contains about a gram or less of protein.
Q&A Related to "Is Sperm a Good Source of Protein?"
Meats are the best source of protein. Fish, eggs, and dairy products are also protein rich foods. They provide other souces of vitamins and minerals to nurture the body.
http://answers.ask.com/Fitness_and_Nutrition/Nutri...
Chicken is low in fat and high in protein. You can grill or bake it while still keeping the fat out. Frying will add a considerable amount of calories. Beef is also a good source
http://www.ehow.com/how_2047249_good-sources-of-pr...
Semen (which is the fluid containing sperm) contains about 5 calories per ejaculation, total. Assuming that all of those 5 calories derive from protein, you'd be looking at 1.25g
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_protein_is_in_s...
1 Buy lean cuts of meat and fish or trim off excess visible fat. Lean cuts of beef, poultry, fish, and pork can be protein powerhouses. Just be sure to trim excess fat from cuts of
http://www.wikihow.com/Choose-Healthy-Sources-of-P...
Explore this Topic
Sperm won't kill you if that's what you mean. Semen contains only about 1% of sperm, the other 99% is 5 calories and is a highly concentrated source of protein ...
Meat is not the only source of protein, so vegetarians have a choice in the foods they can eat, depending on the type of vegetarian they are. The following foods ...
Some great sources of protein are lean meats, legumes, lentils, milk, cheese, yogurt and fish. Protein is used by the body to regulate metabolism and give you ...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com