Lysine Overdose?

Answer

Lysine is an amino acid supplement that is normally found in foods such as yoghurt, fish, cheese and brewer's yeast. Too much of this supplement can lead to high cholesterol levels and cause gallstones. Some of the symptoms of an overdose of this supplement include the swelling your lips, tongue and face and difficulty in breathing.
1 Additional Answer
Ask.com Answer for: lysine overdose
Lysine: Dosage
This medicine is for infusion into a vein. It is given by a health care provider in a hospital. This drug is specifically for use in newborns. Overdosage: If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact a poison control center or More »
Source: healthline.com
Q&A Related to "Lysine Overdose?"
An overdose of lysine is unlikely to threaten life. Call an emergency room for
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-lysine-...
An overdose of lysine is unlikely to threaten life. Call an emergency room or poison control center for advice if you think you have taken too much.
http://www.drugs.com/MTM/lysine.html
Symptoms Breathing difficulties, coma, drowsiness, irregular heartbeat, kidney failure, low BP, seizures, vomiting. Copyright © 2009 Wolters Kluwer Health. Printable Version
http://www.drugs.com/ppa/ibuprofen-lysine.html
An overdose of lysine is unlikely to threaten life. Call an emergency room or
http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-if-you...
About -  Privacy -  AskEraser  -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback © 2014 Ask.com