What should I do if my dog ate a tampon?

Answer

If a dog eats a tampon, it may have detrimental effects if it is a small dog breed but bigger ones usually pass it out with ease. If it ate within the last hour, it is advisable to induce vomiting or to rush your dog to the vet for treatment.
Q&A Related to "What should I do if my dog ate a tampon?"
You will have to keep an eye on the dog to see if he or she is vomiting, trembling, having seizures or is excessively thirsty. Chocolate can do harm to dogs in large quantities which
http://www.ask.com/web-answers/Science/Nature/what...
1. Select the material you'd like to use for your slipcover. Bedsheets can often work for a simple look. You'll need two or three of the same top sheet. Or, find a comfortable fabric
http://www.ehow.com/how_7690002_recover-couch-dog-...
You should probably contact a vet in your area. That
http://www.chacha.com/question/my-dog-just-ate-my-...
Your dog is not the first or the last to eat a tampon. (especially if they are. not new. Just keep your garbage can under the bathroom sink. Prevent this from happening in the future
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200711...
Explore this Topic
When any pet, including a dog, accidentally consumes mouse poison, it is recommended that their owner bring the dog to a veterinarian, or call the Animal Poison ...
If your dog ate a sock, you may wonder if that is ok. Larger breed dogs will eat many items around the house and usually pass them just fine ...
Taking the dog to the veterinarian for evaluation is recommended anytime a dog eats a foreign object, including plastic, says Cesar Millan. Depending on the size ...
About -  Privacy -  Careers -  Ask Blog -  Mobile -  Help -  Feedback  -  Sitemap  © 2014 Ask.com